Found through Google with no direct relation known to Ciro Santilli:
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santilli: Wikipedia page of the glorious family, Santillis with their own Wikipedia page:
- Ruggero Santilli: "fringe science guy", by far dominates Google as of 2019. Created the respectable R.M. Santilli Foundation
- Ray Santilli made a fake 1995 alien autopsy movie, YouTube sample: www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVcaT2QnoDs
- Ivana Santilli: Canadian singer, pop-electric-chill: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQRuVN0H8dM
- accounts on important websites
- github.com/santilli anonymous GitHub as of 2019
- santilli.com/ for rent by realnames.com/ (wiki page) as of 2019
- twitter.com/santilli is Marcel Santilli the guy who took the Twitter handle of the familyAlso Brazilian and tech related like Ciro Santilli.
- www.youtube.com/user/TheOverthrowShow thepetesantillishow.com/ Pete Santilli, American Conservative news commentator show, makes Ciro cringe of boredom. At least he has a passion.
Possibly related variants:
- Santilly, a town in Saône-et-Loire department, France
If any of you ever read this, do send me an email to Ciro Santilli saying hi and we can agree on a clear separation of usernames.
Although if you are just starting out, maybe you should just go from scratch with a unique Internet alias.
www.ancestry.com.au/genealogy/records/ciro-santilli-24-bkmssg documents a "Ciro Santilli" born 31 Jan 1887 at Castelvécchio in Subéquo, L'Aquila, in the Abruzzo region, just like Ciro Santilli's ancestors. Parents Francesco Santilli and Anna Silveri. The page also mentions:
- Ciro Santilli found in New York, Passenger and Crew Lists (including Castle Garden and Ellis Island), 1820-1957
- Ciro Santilli found in Oregon, Naturalization Records 1865-1991