Which two persons are hard to satisfy?:
He who stores up whatever he gets and he who gives away whatever he gets - these two persons are hard to satisfy.In a way, Ciro Santilli is both. In Ciro Santilli's knowledge hoarding, he both:
Worse of both worlds!
- stores every knowledge he admires
- and also gives it away for all to read
Ciro Santilli feels that Ciro Santilli Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is much more random/hard to determine than the Big Five personality traits
This is how Ciro Santilli evaluates himself on the Big Five personality traits:
- Openness to experience; very high, see: Ciro Santilli's self perceived creative personality
- Conscientiousness: low, Ciro is driven very strongly by internal passion rather than external expectations
- Extraversion: high online, e.g. Ciro Santilli's campaign for freedom of speech in China, but much lower in the real world, no patience for something he's not Googled for in the last 5 seconds
- Agreeableness: high, see e.g. Ciro Santilli's self perceived compassionate personality. But Ciro has built some tolerance disagreement online for it online during Ciro Santilli's campaign for freedom of speech in China, you've got to fight for what is right.
- Neuroticism: medium high, Ciro does have some anxiety. It does help get things done sometimes, but it also sometimes gets in the way.